2021 Conference Indiana Unified Track and Field Championship
Saturday, May 1 | 11:00am
Bloomington High School North | 3901 N Kinser Pike, Bloomington, IN 47404 | DIRECTIONS
PARKING + ENTRY – Fans should enter campus off Kinser Pike and park in the lot just East of BHSN (See Map Below) | Fans should use the South Gate to enter
SEATING: Southport fans will sit on the north half of the Visitor bleachers as well as the adjacent hill | Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs to maintain appropriate social distancing
TICKETS – $6 Cash at the Gate | LIMITED TO TWO (2) PER PARTCICPATING ATHLETE | Parents must check in at the assigned gate and give your child’s name to purchase tickets. | General admission will not be permitted by BHSN.
BHSN COVID PROTOCOLS FOR SPECTATORS:
1. Evaluate pre-existing health conditions prior to arrival.
2. *Face Coverings are required at all times while on campus.*
3. Maintain Social Distancing in the stands and around the track.
4. CN and SP, please bring a lawn chair to help spread out on the visiting side hill (Visiting stands can hold 75 spots).
5. Teams will be allotted 2 tickets per participant for their family members. List at the gate. Parents must say
name of participant to purchase 2 tickets.
6. Tickets are sold at the gate ($6). Please try to have exact change amount.
7. Please arrive close to the start and leave promptly after the meet. If your athlete is finished, please exit.
8. CN and Southport should park in the upper lot and enter through the southeast gate. BN/BS/THN/THS will park
in the lower lot and enter through the southwest gate (see Map)
9. Bleacher areas are marked with yellow tape showing seats that are 6’ apart. Family units can sit together.
10. We will provide a limited concession stand with drinks and candy only.
11. Please bring personal hand sanitizer. Sanitizer will be available at the concession stand and restrooms.
12. CN and Southport fans will use the restrooms on the southeast side of the stadium, THN and THS will use the
restrooms at the North end of the home bleachers. BN and BS will use the restrooms by the concession stand.